Professional Business Technology Services. Diligent. Reasonably Priced. Virtually Anywhere.
The System Architect is a business technology company that helps businesses choose and manage business technology, and processes. We provide strong and scalable solutions. We work as an extension of your organization, providing Knowledge as a Service, and on-demand resources for your ever changing business.
Each of our technology professionals has more than 15 years of business technology experience. Our members come from various business backgrounds which include insurance, mortgage lending, engineering, health care, retail, software development, and network/telephone communications.
We empower your company's most valuable assets - your employees and the relationships they build.
Top technology news
- Yahoo! Takes Over Times Square (Jackie Reses/Yahoo!)
- Live from Yahoo's Flickr press event (The Verge)
- Tumblr's Ad Sales Pitch Deck Says Brands Will Now Be 'Front And Center' (Jim Edwards/Business Insider)
- Ergen Said to Bid $2 Billion for LightSquared Wireless Spectrum (Bloomberg)
- Chinese hackers who breached Google gained access to sensitive data, U.S. officials say (Ellen Nakashima/Washington Post)
- Galaxy S III software leak reveals potential S4-class upgrades (Matt Brian/The Verge)
- Square Cash Will Let You Send Money To Your Friends By Email (Drew Olanoff/TechCrunch)
- Sprint Acquires KC-Based Handmark For Its Mobile App Development And Advertising Shop, OneLouder (Drew Olanoff/TechCrunch)
- Apple Releases Statement Ahead of Tim Cook's Senate Appearance on Tax Policy (Jordan Golson/MacRumors)
- Wanted: Apps for Galaxy Smartphones (Min-Jeong Lee/Digits)
- AT&T says 'any' mobile video chat app will work on its network by the end of 2013 (Adi Robertson/The Verge)
- AOL Has Mulled Launching "Bling Thing," a New Subscription Commerce Business (Jason Del Rey/AllThingsD)
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer on Tumblr: We Bought Growth (Amir Efrati/Digits)
- See the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active for the first time (GSMArena.com)
- Apple retail revenues per visitor reach new record (Horace Dediu/asymco)
- Tumblr's Adult Fare Accounts For 11.4% Of Site's Top 200K Domains, Adult Sites Are Leading Category Of Referrals (Sarah Perez/TechCrunch)
- Websense Agrees to Private-Equity Buyout for $906 Million (Scott Moritz/Bloomberg)
- Hangouts, phone calls and Google Voice (Nikhyl Singhal/Google+)
- Samsung beats Chromebook Pixel and Retina MacBook with new high-res laptop display (Matt Brian/The Verge)